THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > News, Social issues and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #61
Never Satisfied

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye View Post
As is your endorsement of Al "I ripoff suckas" Gore
I've always hated Al Gore but since you seem to hate him maybe he's not so bad after all. He got rid of that rotten cunt Tipper.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:21 AM   #62
The Eye

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
I've always hated Al Gore but since you seem to hate him maybe he's not so bad after all. He got rid of that rotten cunt Tipper.
There's one positive thing, or is that 2
Old 02-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #63
Never Satisfied

More and more scientists confirming the reality of Global warming. It never rains here anymore. I wear a long shirt in the morning so I don't get cold. I am confident I will be telling you blind naysayers "I told you so, asshole" within the next few years. Of course The Eye will be denying the facts until the ocean hits his doorstep.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/envir...rt-says-n39661

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-pentagon-plan
Old 03-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #64
The Eye

Thumbs up

Well I could post a shit load that says the opposite, but what fun would that be.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:01 PM   #65
Never Satisfied

Thumbs up

Quote:
Well I could post a shit load that says the opposite, but what fun would that be.
Go ahead. No one clicks on links anyone posts anyways. Besides. I could give a shit less what Sean Hannity or some "scientist" who works for Exxon has to say about this.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #66
PriestareGod

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02...t_translation/

Exclusive Japanese scientists have made a dramatic break with the UN and Western-backed hypothesis of climate change in a new report from its Energy Commission.
Three of the five researchers disagree with the UN's IPCC view that recent warming is primarily the consequence of man-made industrial emissions of greenhouse gases. Remarkably, the subtle and nuanced language typical in such reports has been set aside.

One of the five contributors compares computer climate modelling to ancient astrology. Others castigate the paucity of the US ground temperature data set used to support the hypothesis, and declare that the unambiguous warming trend from the mid-part of the 20th Century has ceased.
The report by Japan Society of Energy and Resources (JSER) is astonishing rebuke to international pressure, and a vote of confidence in Japan's native marine and astronomical research. Publicly-funded science in the West uniformly backs the hypothesis that industrial influence is primarily responsible for climate change, although fissures have appeared recently. Only one of the five top Japanese scientists commissioned here concurs with the man-made global warming hypothesis.
JSER is the academic society representing scientists from the energy and resource fields, and acts as a government advisory panel. The report appeared last month but has received curiously little attention. So The Register commissioned a translation of the document - the first to appear in the West in any form. Below you'll find some of the key findings - but first, a summary.
Summary

Three of the five leading scientists contend that recent climate change is driven by natural cycles, not human industrial activity, as political activists argue.
Kanya Kusano is Program Director and Group Leader for the Earth Simulator at the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science & Technology (JAMSTEC). He focuses on the immaturity of simulation work cited in support of the theory of anthropogenic climate change. Using undiplomatic language, Kusano compares them to ancient astrology. After listing many faults, and the IPCC's own conclusion that natural causes of climate are poorly understood, Kusano concludes:
"[The IPCC's] conclusion that from now on atmospheric temperatures are likely to show a continuous, monotonic increase, should be perceived as an unprovable hypothesis," he writes.
Shunichi Akasofu, head of the International Arctic Research Center in Alaska, has expressed criticism of the theory before. Akasofu uses historical data to challenge the claim that very recent temperatures represent an anomaly:
"We should be cautious, IPCC's theory that atmospheric temperature has risen since 2000 in correspondence with CO2 is nothing but a hypothesis. "
Akasofu calls the post-2000 warming trend hypothetical. His harshest words are reserved for advocates who give conjecture the authority of fact.
"Before anyone noticed, this hypothesis has been substituted for truth... The opinion that great disaster will really happen must be broken."................

Old 03-06-2014, 04:41 AM   #67
The Eye

Talking

Quote:
Go ahead. No one clicks on links anyone posts anyways. Besides. I could give a shit less what Sean Hannity or some "scientist" who works for Exxon has to say about this.
Bwahahahaha You seems to have the hots for Hannity. No-one clicks on links anymore but you posted some anyway. Sweet! Give Al Gore a call, 2014 is here and he said the polar ice caps would be gone. Yet the Antarctica has record ice and arctic has about a 4% loss. Love all these phony "scientists" who's predictions are an epic failure, year after year, like you. Its all about keeping the grant money flowing
Old 03-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #68
Never Satisfied

Smile

Quote:
Bwahahahaha You seems to have the hots for Hannity. No-one clicks on links anymore but you posted some anyway. Sweet! Give Al Gore a call, 2014 is here and he said the polar ice caps would be gone. Yet the Antarctica has record ice and arctic has about a 4% loss. Love all these phony "scientists" who's predictions are an epic failure, year after year, like you. Its all about keeping the grant money flowing
Epic failure? It's gonna be 80 again this weekend, we skipped
winter altogether. I have never seen anything like this in the 27 years I have been here. I'm scared to see what it's gonna be like this summer.
As far as grants goes, of Course there are going people making a huge profit off of this, why wouldn't they? The links were a fuckin' joke. I didn't read them. I was hoping someone like you would. You Love posting links. In all your years of posting that is the thing you have done the most. You'd rather talk about politics than music. You always have. You want to be right about something but time and time again your paranoid delusions are way off. Sorry about this Epic Failure business, if skimping people with cheap meat and small portions is the key to being great success than I guess I'll fall short of the mark forever.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:10 AM   #69
The Eye

Quote:
Epic failure? It's gonna be 80 again this weekend, we skipped
winter altogether. I have never seen anything like this in the 27 years I have been here. I'm scared to see what it's gonna be like this summer.
As far as grants goes, of Course there are going people making a huge profit off of this, why wouldn't they? The links were a fuckin' joke. I didn't read them. I was hoping someone like you would. You Love posting links. In all your years of posting that is the thing you have done the most. You'd rather talk about politics than music. You always have. You want to be right about something but time and time again your paranoid delusions are way off. Sorry about this Epic Failure business, if skimping people with cheap meat and small portions is the key to being great success than I guess I'll fall short of the mark forever.
What??? What the fuck are you talking about.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #70
MACHINE

Quote:
That's some really simple basic shit right there. It's also fanny how you can see how eeasy it was for the lying fucking vermin at Faux news to spin those facts into ccomplete bullshit inspiring the posting of threads like this one.
It is pretty simple.
You might be interested in this, too: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...shold-by-2036/
Always a pleasure.
MACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote