THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > News, Social issues and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #21
Never Satisfied

Thumbs up

World record typhoons, it was 95 fuckin degrees today in the middle of November but it's all a corporate myth.....just a coincidence. Man has NOTHING to do with this. It's just a cycle of the world. Even if Man DID have something to do with it, which he doesn't, it doesn't matter because most the pollution comes from China and we can't do anything about that so we should just carry on as we were.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #22
The Eye

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
World record typhoons, it was 95 fuckin degrees today in the middle of November but it's all a corporate myth.....just a coincidence. Man has NOTHING to do with this. It's just a cycle of the world. Even if Man DID have something to do with it, which he doesn't, it doesn't matter because most the pollution comes from China and we can't do anything about that so we should just carry on as we were.
Carry on
Old 11-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #23
Yam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
I have a degree of sympathy wid this.
Car tax has gone through the roof in the UK in the last 10 years.....all down to how much CO2 Emissions your car emits or how many Tulips you car kills as you pass them by on the roadside.
Joe Average with a family drive a 1.8 or 2.0 Ford Mondeo (petrol) and is expected to pay at least Ģ240 a year now just to tax it.
On the other hand you can buy a new or newish 1.0 Lawnmower (Kia, Hyundi, ect) that does not cost anything to tax because the Emissions are low.

Meanwhile, China and India continue to bollock out the biggest toxic clouds from shithole factorys totally unmetered, using underpayed, underaged employee's......

Save the planet my arse.
Until we get these meatheads singing from the same hym sheet we have no chance.
The greenhouse effect is used to tax people.
Short rant over.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #24
PriestareGod

Itīs the same here in Germany, I pay 240 Euros a year for my 24 year old VW Golf 2. And it only has a 1.6 liter motor. New car owners pay almost nothing.

The people that canīt afford new cars (like me) are punished.

What ever one believes about so called global warming, it is just ALL about MONEY
Old 11-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #25
Never Satisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam View Post
I have a degree of sympathy wid this.
Car tax has gone through the roof in the UK in the last 10 years.....all down to how much CO2 Emissions your car emits or how many Tulips you car kills as you pass them by on the roadside.
Joe Average with a family drive a 1.8 or 2.0 Ford Mondeo (petrol) and is expected to pay at least Ģ240 a year now just to tax it.
On the other hand you can buy a new or newish 1.0 Lawnmower (Kia, Hyundi, ect) that does not cost anything to tax because the Emissions are low.

Meanwhile, China and India continue to bollock out the biggest toxic clouds from shithole factorys totally unmetered, using underpayed, underaged employee's......

Save the planet my arse.
Until we get these meatheads singing from the same hym sheet we have no chance.
The greenhouse effect is used to tax people.
Short rant over.
I was being facetious Yam but I sympathize with your plight. Hell yeah this Global Warming thing is being used to create revenue, for the gov and all kindsa greedy assholes. All I am saying is reality is reality and people who deny that man is responsible are either in denial or feeling guilty or just plain.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #26
The Eye

Thumbs up

Reality is, its BS
Old 01-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #27
Never Satisfied

It's been in the high 80's all fuckin week. The only thinking Republicans do is what Faux news tells them to think. It's NEVER been this warm in the San Diego winter. It gets warmer every year.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #28
Yam

Enjoy the clement weather Hoss.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:30 AM   #29
Never Satisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam View Post
Enjoy the clement weather Hoss.
Fuck this unnatural man made sweathouse weather. I prefer the mild San Diego winter. This crap scares me.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:20 AM   #30
The Eye

Thumbs up