THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > News, Social issues and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #41
MACHINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM View Post
dude, could it be that on some kind of subconscious level
you're losing it?
MACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #42
Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I had very little respect for Trump before, now I have absolutely none!
He's a fucking disgusting person. What a piece of shit!!
Unbelievable!
Does he even know what democracy means???
Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #43
LDM

Location: Following a trail of crimson spots that lead into the night.

To be honest with you, would stupid trump attack Obama this much if he was white? Why would anyone check the backgrounds on a President so much unless it was racially motivated? It's been his mission to investigate and degrade Obama from day one. To me it's like,"it can't be so, how the hell did a negro ever become a President? Somewhere along the line, he must of cheated."
Damn, I really hate Trump, he represents everything I hate in a fuckin' person, and more!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #44
BS2K
Admin

Trump is a fuking piece of shit. !
BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #45
Nick
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM View Post
To be honest with you, would stupid trump attack Obama this much if he was white? Why would anyone check the backgrounds on a President so much unless it was racially motivated? It's been his mission to investigate and degrade Obama from day one. To me it's like,"it can't be so, how the hell did a negro ever become a President? Somewhere along the line, he must of cheated."
Damn, I really hate Trump, he represents everything I hate in a fuckin' person, and more!
I can't say if I agree or disagree if he is a racist or not. It wouldn't surprise me if he is. But I think there are 2 real underlying reasons why Trump has a hard on for President Obama.

1st, I think it boggles his mind how a man, who had so little political experience, could have won the presidency. As I businessman myself, I can understand that thinking. Of course most of us understand why he did win but men like Trump don't have a clue about how the common man thinks.

2nd, he is a media/attention whore who will go to any means to bring attention to himself. And what better way can you get attention than to go after the president. This is the same man who got briefly involved with the WWE. I mean how much lower can you get to seek attention than to get involved with wrestling. I don't have anything against wrestling itself. Hell, my son and I still watch it for laughs. But a man of his position to use wrestling as a venue to bring attention to himself is deplorable at best.

He may have a great business mind but as a human, he is the lowest of low.

Fuck Off tm Dipshidiot tm
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #46
BrianEn

Hey Trump, you're fired.
BrianEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #47
LDM

Location: Following a trail of crimson spots that lead into the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I can't say if I agree or disagree if he is a racist or not. It wouldn't surprise me if he is. But I think there are 2 real underlying reasons why Trump has a hard on for President Obama.

1st, I think it boggles his mind how a man, who had so little political experience, could have won the presidency. As I businessman myself, I can understand that thinking. Of course most of us understand why he did win but men like Trump don't have a clue about how the common man thinks.

2nd, he is a media/attention whore who will go to any means to bring attention to himself. And what better way can you get attention than to go after the president. This is the same man who got briefly involved with the WWE. I mean how much lower can you get to seek attention than to get involved with wrestling. I don't have anything against wrestling itself. Hell, my son and I still watch it for laughs. But a man of his position to use wrestling as a venue to bring attention to himself is deplorable at best.

He may have a great business mind but as a human, he is the lowest of low.
To sum it up, he's a pure fuckin' !
Old 11-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #48
Goddess

Who gives him a pblic forum to speak anyway?
Is anybody interested in his opinion???

Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #49
Becks

Trump is an idiot, but I must say his hotel in Las Vegas is a very very nice place to stay. LOL!
Becks is offline   Reply With Quote