THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > News, Social issues and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #21
Little Dreamer
Senior Member
 
Little Dreamer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
His supporters don't have anything good to say about him. They hate him.He's a two faced liar and they know it. They just hate Obama more. They can't stand him because he's black. And a Democrat. If everything he did was perfect they would still hate him.
latest survey shows almost equal chances ....... even lead to one percent for Romney.
Little Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #22
Joy
Member
 
Joy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Balkans
Posts: 84
Default

I still dont't see why this Trump offer is so bad. Obviously it put Obama in stalemate. Obama have to answer it though. Are those documents a matter of national security?
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
Doozy
Senior Member
 
Doozy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy View Post
I still dont't see why this Trump offer is so bad. Obviously it put Obama in stalemate. Obama have to answer it though. Are those documents a matter of national security?
No, the documents in question are private personal information. Obama is not required by law to disclose them.
__________________
[I] [quote][I][B]Originally Posted by Nick[/B] ..."As for my twig and berries, my balls have kind of sagged a bit with age. Every now and them, If I don't shift the right way, I will sit on a nut and yeouch, that fucking hurts. But I'm metal and don't cry about it..."[/I][/quote][/I]
Doozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #24
Nick
Super Moderator
 
Nick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy View Post
I still dont't see why this Trump offer is so bad. Obviously it put Obama in stalemate. Obama have to answer it though. Are those documents a matter of national security?
Because this has nothing to do with politics, imo.
It has to do with Trump being a media whore who loves the spotlight on him.
As much as I don't support many of Obama's policies, he is the president of the USA. He should at least get that respect from idiots like Trump. And to be honest,
it serves absolutely no purpose but to make a mockery of our country.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck Off tm Dipshidiot tm
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #25
MACHINE
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: FACEFUCK
Posts: 891
Default

Nice to see that this was reported.
Then laughed at.
And only mentioned again in order to laugh about it some more.
As it should be.
MACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
Joy
Member
 
Joy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Balkans
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozy View Post
No, the documents in question are private personal information. Obama is not required by law to disclose them.
But as far as I know, the US President have to be native US citizen, right? This means, his passport records are not private personal information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Because this has nothing to do with politics, imo.
It has to do with Trump being a media whore who loves the spotlight on him.
As much as I don't support many of Obama's policies, he is the president of the USA. He should at least get that respect from idiots like Trump. And to be honest,
it serves absolutely no purpose but to make a mockery of our country.
I do not see a mockery of your country here, I just see a little bit eccentric rich Republican playing a game.

Well, this election will be interesting as it was in 2000.
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #27
Never Satisfied
Senior Member
 
Never Satisfied's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
latest survey shows almost equal chances ....... even lead to one percent for Romney.
What is your point regarding this? That Republicans like Romney? Well they don't. Do YOU like the guy? Has all the outsourcing of American jobs he has done in the past provided for your Economy? What is the logic behind repeating Regan and Bush era economic policies when the last decade has proven without a Fucking doubt that they do not work? Where is the logic behind supporting Romney? Can someone who supports this guy answer this?
Never Satisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #28
Nick
Super Moderator
 
Nick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy View Post

I do not see a mockery of your country here, I just see a little bit eccentric rich Republican playing a game.

Well, this election will be interesting as it was in 2000.
I see it that way.
As I mentioned, Obama is the President and to be disrespected in this manner is a mockery of his position which in turn is a mockery of country.

It's one thing to go against his politics. It's another thing to offer money to show private documents. Passports are private documents and are protected by the Privacy Act of 1974.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck Off tm Dipshidiot tm
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #29
BrianEn
Senior Member
 
BrianEn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In the basement.
Posts: 918
Default

Trump is drunk on his ego.
__________________
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][B]I hate it when psychics touch my shit!![/B][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
BrianEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:20 PM   #30
Little Dreamer
Senior Member
 
Little Dreamer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
What is your point regarding this? That Republicans like Romney? Well they don't. Do YOU like the guy? Has all the outsourcing of American jobs he has done in the past provided for your Economy? What is the logic behind repeating Regan and Bush era economic policies when the last decade has proven without a Fucking doubt that they do not work? Where is the logic behind supporting Romney? Can someone who supports this guy answer this?
I hope you are talking rhetorically........ not a question on me,right?

In the borough of truth,the right-wing governments policy from the late eighties / Reagan, Thatcher, Kohl/ has been very successful.

Of course this does not mean that it would work well in the current world condition.

btw, Texas Priest must be a huge Romney supporter, so you can ask him
Little Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12 by vBS
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.