THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > News, Social issues and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
Doozy
Senior Member
 
Doozy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 207
Default Trump finally releases his "surprise" Obama Announcement

Donald Trump has just issued a $5 million challenge to Barack Obama -- if POTUS releases his college records, Trump says he'll donate $5 mil to a charity of B.O.'s choice.

Trump just made the "announcement" via a YouTube video -- saying, "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications ... and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice -- Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research ... a check immediately for 5 million dollars."

Trump continued, "The check will be given within one hour after he releases all of the records ... he'll be doing a great service for the country if he does this."

"If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans ... they'll know something about their president ... their President will become transparent ... like other Presidents."

Trump had been teasing his "announcement" for days -- saying it could have an impact on the election.

Here's the You Tube vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I
__________________
[I] [quote][I][B]Originally Posted by Nick[/B] ..."As for my twig and berries, my balls have kind of sagged a bit with age. Every now and them, If I don't shift the right way, I will sit on a nut and yeouch, that fucking hurts. But I'm metal and don't cry about it..."[/I][/quote][/I]
Doozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Nick
Super Moderator
 
Nick's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,222
Default

I had very little respect for Trump before, now I have absolutely none!
He's a fucking disgusting person. What a piece of shit!!
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck Off tm Dipshidiot tm
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
Doozy
Senior Member
 
Doozy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 207
Default

I agree with you Nick.

It will be VERY interesting to see Obama's reaction. Perhaps no reaction to such a blatant attempt at social and political coercion would be best but if he doesn't answer to this in some way, there will be just as much controversy too. Catch 22 for the U.S. Prez.
__________________
[I] [quote][I][B]Originally Posted by Nick[/B] ..."As for my twig and berries, my balls have kind of sagged a bit with age. Every now and them, If I don't shift the right way, I will sit on a nut and yeouch, that fucking hurts. But I'm metal and don't cry about it..."[/I][/quote][/I]
Doozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
MACHINE
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: FACEFUCK
Posts: 891
Default

Typical douche behavior from him.
Wont stop OBAMA from winning.
Wonder if he will make the same offer to MITT for 10 years, or so (even 5 years), of ROMNEY tax returns, .
MACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
Becks
Senior Member
 
Becks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Default

Donald Trump is a fucking idiot.
Becks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #6
dionysus
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHINE View Post
Typical douche behavior from him.
Wont stop OBAMA from winning.
Wonder if he will make the same offer to MITT for 10 years, or so (even 5 years), of ROMNEY tax returns, .
I hope you're right about Obama's imminent victory; I'm probably voting this Friday.

I may go on Youtube and offer to show the world my transcripts in exchange for Donald showing the world how he does his hair.
dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
Joy
Member
 
Joy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Balkans
Posts: 84
Default

Why are you so angry at Trump? This looks like a fair offer to me.......
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #8
MACHINE
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: FACEFUCK
Posts: 891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
I hope you're right about Obama's imminent victory; I'm probably voting this Friday.

I may go on Youtube and offer to show the world my transcripts in exchange for Donald showing the world how he does his hair.
He'll win.
All he has to do is get the KERRY map + OHIO + any other state.
He can/ will do that.....see no reason why he wont get at least 275 electoral votes.
My wife and I will be voting on SAT.
Good to see you around.
MACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
Never Satisfied
Senior Member
 
Never Satisfied's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHINE View Post
He'll win.
All he has to do is get the KERRY map + OHIO + any other state.
He can/ will do that.....see no reason why he wont get at least 275 electoral votes.
My wife and I will be voting on SAT.
Good to see you around.
I am sending in my Ballot TODAY.......
Never Satisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
Little Dreamer
Senior Member
 
Little Dreamer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 843
Default



it seems that Obama's supporters are much more motivated.


Somebody to say a good word for Romney?

Little Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12 by vBS
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.