THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > Welcome to the X Quorum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2017, 05:11 PM   #1
MORRISON
Senior Member
 
MORRISON's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At my home
Posts: 527
Default Anyone remember Crucified?

Does anyone know if Thom is on this wesbite?

__________________
BREAKING THE LAW!

BREAKING THE LAW! New version coming out soon. With an additional live version as well.
MORRISON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #2
BS2K
Admin
 
BS2K's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Behind the ZION curtain.
Posts: 1,191
Default

Yup Thom is here. Buy He doesnt come on anymore. but is on FB everyday.. Thom is a great guy. And is doing GREAT with his life right now...
BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #3
MORRISON
Senior Member
 
MORRISON's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At my home
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS2K View Post
Yup Thom is here. Buy He doesnt come on anymore. but is on FB everyday.. Thom is a great guy. And is doing GREAT with his life right now...
Message me his last name (please), I'd like to look him up. I still wonder if The Tomb is up and running.

__________________
BREAKING THE LAW!

BREAKING THE LAW! New version coming out soon. With an additional live version as well.
MORRISON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:12 PM   #4
BS2K
Admin
 
BS2K's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Behind the ZION curtain.
Posts: 1,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISON View Post
Message me his last name (please), I'd like to look him up. I still wonder if The Tomb is up and running.



Believe it or NOT? THIS is the Tomb. ... I was the admin there for Thom remember? From the original install back in 2005 thru the phpbb and the phpNuke CMS...

And we used my Vbulliten Forum software in the last few years..
That is why if you look next to my name on the left ? it says member sense 06-08-2005 ... when we closed the tomb down i took my install and re-upped it for this incarnation when we had the great baxter meltdown.
BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #5
MORRISON
Senior Member
 
MORRISON's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At my home
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS2K View Post
Believe it or NOT? THIS is the Tomb. ... I was the admin there for Thom remember? From the original install back in 2005 thru the phpbb and the phpNuke CMS...

And we used my Vbulliten Forum software in the last few years..
That is why if you look next to my name on the left ? it says member sense 06-08-2005 ... when we closed the tomb down i took my install and re-upped it for this incarnation when we had the great baxter meltdown.
You know, I probably did know that. It's just lost in the clutter of my fabulous mind...

I think I just remembered his last name too.

__________________
BREAKING THE LAW!

BREAKING THE LAW! New version coming out soon. With an additional live version as well.
MORRISON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
RJ Priest
Senior Member
 
RJ Priest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 265
Default

, the Great Baxter meltdown.

I have (had) a copy of his post "we'll take a seat on the sidelines next to KK" (paraphrasing from memory), in a facebook message that I sent to Shawn. But he's closed / reopened a few facebook accounts and I can't seem to dig up that message with Baxter's post.
__________________
[SIZE=1][b]United[/b] - 2004 08 18, [b]Retribution[/b] - 2005 06 05, [b]Metal Masters[/b] - 2008 08 13, [b]British Steel 30th[/b] - 2009 07 09, [b]Epitaph[/b] - 2011 11 22, [b]Redeemer 2k14[/b] - 2014 10 06, [b]Redeemer 2k15[/b] - 2015 11 12[/SIZE]
[size=2][CENTER][b][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Firepower Tour 2018 - Ottawa 2018 03 25[/color][/b][/center][/size]
RJ Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 03:55 AM   #7
tasnam
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Priest View Post
, the Great Baxter meltdown.

I have (had) a copy of his post "we'll take a seat on the sidelines next to KK" (paraphrasing from memory)......I can't seem to dig up that message with Baxter's post.

Please clarify...meaning John Baxter had the same issue(s) with the band as KK? What were they?
tasnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:55 PM   #8
The Finnish Ripper
Senior Member
 
The Finnish Ripper's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Posts: 175
Default

I still have the message stored on my computer. Basically just a rant against how Glenn Tipton, Jayne Andrews, Bill Curbishley and John McBride have handled business matters relating to Rob Halford in the "past 6 years" (2005-11).


I can post the full message, but before doing that I'd like to make sure that BS2K is OK with that.
__________________
[quote=Rob Halford, Tucson, Arizona, 1st February 1983]Why are you sitting down? Let's get on your feet, come on, nobody sits down at a Judas Priest concert![/quote]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][COLOR=#FFFFFF]The fury songs, venomous wrongs so rich in tragedy,
An overture forever more to senseless victories.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
The Finnish Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:19 PM   #9
BS2K
Admin
 
BS2K's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Behind the ZION curtain.
Posts: 1,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish Ripper View Post
I still have the message stored on my computer. Basically just a rant against how Glenn Tipton, Jayne Andrews, Bill Curbishley and John McBride have handled business matters relating to Rob Halford in the "past 6 years" (2005-11).


I can post the full message, but before doing that I'd like to make sure that BS2K is OK with that.

Absolutely .. Post away.
BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #10
tasnam
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Cool....also if anyone is interested in some of the Priest's tax returns and financials I have some.....seems like an appropriate trade.......
tasnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12 by vBS
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.