THE ~XQ~

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Go Back   THE ~XQ~ > GENERAL > SPEAK!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2008, 03:09 AM   #11
CRUCIFIED

my heart is broken for his family and all of you who cared for him.

R.I.P.

he will be missed
Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 AM   #12
Justin

Jeeeeeeez, this is terrible news . I didn't know him, but still very sad to hear about this . I pray for his family . RIP : (
Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 AM   #13
Paul

Awful news, 39 is far too young. RIP DD, condolances to his family & friends.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #14
Joy

My deepest condolences to his family and friends! It's not fair, that he had to go so early! He was such a cool guy! I still cannot believe this. I'm crying on my desk, at work since I saw the news on the Q this morning.

My grandmother used to say, that only the righteous ones are passing away so quickly, without to suffer. Rest in peace, DARKSIDE!

Tina, Yam, Queues, be strong! A big hug for you!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #15
BS2K
Admin

Here is to the KING of the Arcade.

BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:27 AM   #16
Angel

Default To my sweetheart Wayne,

I can't believe you are gone. It seems so cruel that one minute we were talking on the phone making plans about you coming over tonight and me going over there on Friday. You mentioned all the shopping you were going to do for when I came over so you could cook me a full english breakfast in bed. Then the next thing I know two policemen are in my living room telling me that you're gone. I had so many things I still wanted to say to you. I wanted to tell you how much I loved you, but I am sure you knew that. You made me so very happy while we were together Wayne. I wished now that I hadn't been so scared of getting into a relationship earlier, I was just frightened of getting hurt. I should have known you wouldn't have hurt me. At least we stayed friends through it all. You even said that if we could only ever be friends then you'd be happy with that, and that meant so much. When we finally did get together a couple of months ago, it has honestly been the best time of my life. Never before has anyone ever shown me the kindness, thoughtfulness and respect that you have shown me. I was starting to think of a real future together, I had even thought about buying bunk beds for Phoebe's room for when Chloe was over for the weekend. You understood me more than anyone else ever has, most of the time you'd be able to guess what I was thinking. Thank you so much for sending me this picture of you last Tuesday Wayne when you had your cold and knew you wouldn't be well enough to come over. Your dad has promised to sort some more pictures out for me which is really kind of him. It was so strange meeting your family for the first time without you being there. They were so lovely to me Wayne and I can see now the reason you are such a lovely person. You are right about your dad, you always said I'd get on with him cos he was just like you and shared the same sense of humour. You were also right about your older brother looking a lot like you, although I think you're younger brother has your eyes. They've been wonderful to me and have been in touch every day on the phone. I wish I could just pick up the phone now and talk to you. I will miss you more than words can ever express here.

I love you Wayne, now and forever.

Tina x x x x

Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #17
Doozy

Thanks so much for posting the photo Angel. I hope your shock and pain will fade as quickly as possible, leaving you with happy and warm memories of him, always.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:47 AM   #18
Queues Summit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
I can't believe you are gone. It seems so cruel that one minute we were talking on the phone making plans about you coming over tonight and me going over there on Friday. You mentioned all the shopping you were going to do for when I came over so you could cook me a full english breakfast in bed. Then the next thing I know two policemen are in my living room telling me that you're gone. I had so many things I still wanted to say to you. I wanted to tell you how much I loved you, but I am sure you knew that. You made me so very happy while we were together Wayne. I wished now that I hadn't been so scared of getting into a relationship earlier, I was just frightened of getting hurt. I should have known you wouldn't have hurt me. At least we stayed friends through it all. You even said that if we could only ever be friends then you'd be happy with that, and that meant so much. When we finally did get together a couple of months ago, it has honestly been the best time of my life. Never before has anyone ever shown me the kindness, thoughtfulness and respect that you have shown me. I was starting to think of a real future together, I had even thought about buying bunk beds for Phoebe's room for when Chloe was over for the weekend. You understood me more than anyone else ever has, most of the time you'd be able to guess what I was thinking. Thank you so much for sending me this picture of you last Tuesday Wayne when you had your cold and knew you wouldn't be well enough to come over. Your dad has promised to sort some more pictures out for me which is really kind of him. It was so strange meeting your family for the first time without you being there. They were so lovely to me Wayne and I can see now the reason you are such a lovely person. You are right about your dad, you always said I'd get on with him cos he was just like you and shared the same sense of humour. You were also right about your older brother looking a lot like you, although I think you're younger brother has your eyes. They've been wonderful to me and have been in touch every day on the phone. I wish I could just pick up the phone now and talk to you. I will miss you more than words can ever express here.

Tina x x x x

Have no words, but needed to post in this thread.
RIP Wayne
Old 10-29-2008, 06:52 AM   #19
BS2K
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queues Summit View Post
Have no words, but needed to post in this thread.
RIP Wayne
And, 'THAT' my Friend. Speak Volumes
BS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #20
Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post

Tina x x x x

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tina. He will watch over you from above. *strong hug*